Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello

I have to admit, I'm a little nervous...ok, a lot nervous about starting this blog. It's a pretty nerve wracking thing to throw your thoughts and interests--yourself out into the world for anyone and everyone to see.

This blog is mostly going to be all the things I like best. But today I thought we'd just start off by letting you know who I am. My name is Jenny. I'm a stay at home mom of two beautiful girls. I have a fantastic husband who works hard to support us.

I wont spend a lot of time on this post telling you all the things I'm interested in because you'll find all that out as you keep coming back. I hope this blog is something you'll all enjoy reading and maybe will even be helpful to some of you.

Feel free to comment and follow. I promise I will always TRY to answer any questions you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment