Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Girlie Glue review

I decided that I would do a little review today on one of my favorite mom products. If you have little girls this is a must have  Its called Girlie Glue. It is an all natural, honey free, product that you use to put little bows and hair things in your baby's hair. Since babies tend to take their headbands and bows off, this glue helps them stay in better. But you can use it for WAY more than hair bows.

My sister used it to help her make her kids Halloween costumes last year. The kids were super heros and she glued their super hero emblems on their shirts with Girlie Glue.  That way she was able to wash the shirts and use them again.

I've used it to help my hair hold waves better than just hair spray. I've also used it to decorate for holidays.  (I had a video but I can't figure out how to post it....still new to this stuff.)

I have also used it as a gel for my girls' hair. And, I've heard of people using it that way for their boy's hair.

You can put it in and it will stay there for as long as you want it to and you just take it out with a little bit of water. So, I can put it in my one year old's hair and it will stay there until bath night when I wash her hair anyway. You only have to use a dab of it so it lasts for a long time!


This is my one year old. See that cute bright pink and gray flower? I stuck it in with Girlie Glue and it stayed in for the next day and a half.


I sale girlie glue, and a few bows that I've made, heres a picture of my felt bows:


but you can also buy it on amazon, or go to GirlieGlue.com and buy it there. They have some darling bows that are so fun to put in baby hair! 
For more ways to use Girlie Glue you can look up  "how do you girlie glue" on youtube and a bunch of videos come up with how different people like to use this product. 

Any questions? Leave a comment! I'll do my best to answer it.




No comments:

Post a Comment