Thursday, October 30, 2014

Baked Ziti

This has got to be one of the easiest dinners to make. My husband asked me to make it when we got home. He had it on his mission. Lucky for me, it is easy, fast and cheap.  

This is what you'll need:
Pasta, I use penne because it seems to hold the sauce better
1 bottle of marinara sauce (red sauce)
1 cup of each Cheddar, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese
sausage, I use italian sausage but regular works fine too. 



Pre heat oven to 350. Mean while, Cook pasta according to package. 


Brown the sausage. 


Drain the pasta and dump it into a casserole dish. Add sausage and mix it up. Put sauce on top and mix around. Put cheese on. 

Cover and place in the oven until cheese is melted. And enjoy.

Like I said one of the easiest meals ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment